RUGGED COWBOY FELTED SOAP
Our Rugged Cowboy Felted Soaps come in 2.75 ounce bars that are hand wrapped and felted. Due to the hand crafted nature of each bar, there are no two exactly alike.
Felted soap works as a wash cloth and soap all in one. Wet the soap with warm water. Do not remove the felt, it is meant to stay there for the life of the soap. Rub gently to create a lather and use like any other soap to wash your hands and body. When finished, allow the felted bar to drain on a soap dish. You can pat it dry but the wool will dry fairly quickly if left to dry on its own. The felt will not come apart and will remain well after the soap inside is used up.Benefits of Felted Soap:
- It does not hold germs; wool is naturally antibacterial, breathable and odor resistant.
- Provides an soft exfoliating natural washcloth.
- It lathers better, lasts longer and every bit of the soap is used.
- It does not slip around in the bath or shower. The wool makes it easier to hold onto.
- The wool shrinks as the bar gets smaller ensuring you always have a fitted felt layer around the bar.
- No more soap slime.
- At the end you are left with a reusable felt pouch. Cut a slit and fill with dried botanicals or a few drops of essential oil to use as a drawer freshener, or keep something special in it.
- After use, let dry. The wool will dry faster on a draining soap dish.
- Do not let it sit in water.
- Use warmer water to encourage felt shrinking.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (only from Certified renewable sources), Safflower Oil,Kosher Vegetable Glycerine,Goat’s Milk,Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent),Purified Water, Sorbitol (moisturizer),Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerine), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer),Colloidal Oat protein (moisturizer and conditioner),Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps) . 100% Hand Dyed Merino Wool Roving.